The Event View highlights notable traffic events in a dedicated listing. By clicking on an entry in the Event View, the corresponding packet will be selected in the Packet View.
Supported Zigbee events
- Node Join
- Triggered when a new node joins the network.
- Touchlink Node Join
- Triggered when a node joins the network using the touchlink mechanism.
- Node Leave
- Triggered when a node leaves the network.
- Node Rejoin
- Triggered when a node rejoins the network.
- Application Command
- Generic log of an application-layer command.
- APS Transport Key
- Triggered when Ubiqua registers a new Zigbee key.
Supported Thread events
- Child Attach
- Triggered when a node joins the network.
- Network Data
- Triggered when Ubiqua receives a Type Length Value payload.
- Child Becomes Router
- Triggered when a network node assumes the Router role.