Problems during installation, what can I do?
- Created .
If you have problems trying to start the installation process try this:
- Make sure you are logged as an administrator.
- Make sure the source and target directory aren't encrypted.
- Make sure the installer is located in the local hard drive and not in a network drive.
- If the Documents folder is located in a mapped drive, make sure the drive is online at the time of the installation.
- Try installing the application with a different user.
After following the instructions above, if you still have problems installing Ubiqua, as a last resource please follow these steps.
- Uninstall any previous version of Ubiqua (if any) by accessing Add/Remove Programs on the Windows Control Panel.
- Download the latest version of Ubiqua installer.
- Open the command prompt and change directory ("CD [download_path]") to where you have the Ubiqua Installer file.
- In the command prompt, type (with the quotes):
msiexec /i "[installer_name].msi" /lvx "Ubiqua_Install.log"
Replace [installer_name] for the real name of the installation file. A log file will be written in the same directory where you have the Ubiqua Installer file.
- Send back the Ubiqua_Install.log file to email@example.com