I have just installed Ubiqua and I'm having problems starting it, what can I do?
- Created .
Here are some tips that might help solve your problem.
- Make sure you have a windows account with administrator privileges.
- Make sure you have the .NET Framework 4.0 (Full , not just the "Client Profile").
- (This fixes most of the problems) Make sure you have the .NET Framework 3.5 (We're currently updating the application with new components, but some components still use the .net 3.5, this framework is not included in .net 4.0) http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=22
- Restart the computer and execute the application.
If none of the above solves your issue, then you'll need to provide more information about the issue.
Please follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows Start button and enter "evetnvwr" (no quotes) and press Enter.
- Navigate to the Windows Logs > Application, sort the event by "Date and Time" and find the error(s) (it should have the same time stamp when you executed Ubiqua).
- Double click on the error and click on the "Copy" button and paste all the errors in to this email.
Follow Step 2 and 3, but now for the "Windows Logs > System" section.